BB gun not firing? Feel annoyance? Have an idea why is your trigger not firing?
We’re here to give you all the solutions of your BB gun fixing problem. In most cases, it’s easy to fix a BB gun. You just need to understand the reasons of such type of problems. In our article, you’ll get a clear idea of the BB gun operating problems and how to fix these issues.
What you’ve to do?
Just go through our article on how to fix BB gun. Definitely, you’ll learn the easiest and simple techniques to solve these problems. Before learning the tips of fixing a BB gun, let’s go to know what kind of problem may occur and what their probable reasons are.
WHAT KIND OF PROBLEMS YOU MAY FACE WITH YOUR BB GUN?
The problems may be:
- Your BB gun fails to shoot straight.
- Your Gun doesn’t fire.
- The optics aren’t in line with your shots.
- When you pull the trigger, the BB gun sounds like a drill and it doesn’t shoot.
- After firing, when you release the trigger, you hear a quick “whir” sound made by the gearbox.
- When you pull the trigger, your gun fires but the pellet doesn’t come out.
REASONS OF BB GUN NOT FIRING
If your BB gun not firing properly, the reason may be the following one or the combination of the following issues:
- You’ve loaded too many BB’s in the gun.
- Safety still may be “on” position.
- There is a blockage at the firing chamber.
- The BB’s may be in need of repair.
- The BB’s aren’t in parallel position in the firing mechanism.
- The trigger is broken.
- The optics are not aligned properly.
- Its spring has failed.
These are the most common reasons typically you’ll face with your BB gun.
If your BB gun doesn’t fire, the reason may be:
- Dead battery
- Improper battery connection
- CO2/ gas has been used up
- Needs to be cocked before firing
If your gun sounds like a drill, when you pull the trigger, the reasons may be:
- You’ve barred the gear or the teeth on the piston or you failed to engage the gear.
- Reversed polarities due to the reversed battery connector.
When you pull the trigger, if the pellet fails to come out, the reasons may be:
- Jam between the barrel and hop- up.
- Inability to fully wind the Hi- cap.
Thanks a lot to be with us in our article. After going through our discussion, you’re now knowledgeable enough to troubleshoot and correct your BB gun issues. Definitely, you’ve got the easiest tips possible from our article on how to fix BB gun. Hope this informative, as well as intractable discussion, will be helpful to you to fix your BB gun.
Don’t forget to oil your BB gun regularly. And also never disassemble the gun by yourself. As it may cause serious injury to you. You shouldn’t have a problem with your BB gun again.