You can trust our selection for Prime Lens For Canon 7d Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 61646 reviews for Prime Lens For Canon 7d and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Prime Lens For Canon 7d where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Prime Lens For Canon 7d.
Comparison Chart for Best Prime Lens For Canon 7d
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Prime Lens For Canon 7d after analyzing 61646 reviews.
|1||Yongnuo YN50MM F1.8 II AF/MF 0.35M Focus Distance Standard Prime Lens Black for Canon 5D IV 1DX I 200D II 850D 7D 6DII||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Oshiro 35mm f/2 LD UNC AL Wide Angle Full Frame Prime Lens for Canon EF EOS 80D||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||JINTU 420-800mm f/ 8.3-F16 Manual Telephoto Camera Zoom Lens for Canon EOS DSLR Cameras 4000D 90D 60D||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera with 18-55mm STM Lens||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS 80D||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Yongnuo YN50MM F1.8 II AF/MF 0.35M Focus Distance Standard Prime Lens Black for Canon 5D IV 1DX I 200D II 850D 7D 6DII
- Firmware of the lens can be upgraded through camera instead of using USB port, which not only meets the requirements of firmware upgrade and appearance design, but also avoids the incompatibility problems caused by different computer operating systems.
- Maximum aperture F1.
- YN50mm F1.
- YN50mm F1.
- Compared with the first generation, the closet focusing distance of YN50mm F1.
2. Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- Compatible with EOS R series cameras
- Mounting type: Canon RF
3. Oshiro 35mm f/2 LD UNC AL Wide Angle Full Frame Prime Lens for Canon EF EOS 80D
- 35mm f/2 manual prime wide angle lens compatible with full-frame sensors as well as APS-C sensors
- 7 lens elements in 5 groups, Low dispersion ultra nano crystal multi-coating anti-reflection optical glass.
- All metal body and mount ensures durability and rigidity
- AL aspherical lens element for high image quality with improved performance
- Equivalent to 53.5mm in the 35mm APS-C format
4. Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc
- 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC).
- FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc.
- Warm Tips: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that’s why it shows “NO LENS ATTACHED”, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly.
- Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
5. JINTU 420-800mm f/ 8.3-F16 Manual Telephoto Camera Zoom Lens for Canon EOS DSLR Cameras 4000D 90D 60D
- JINTU 420-800mm MF Super HD Telephoto lens, Solid Construction with full metal body, Small size 10.
- Ultra high definition image quality .
- No working with canon Eos mirrorless cameras, only Compatible with DSLR cameras – Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T7, T6i, T6s, T7i, SL1, SL2, EOS60D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 50D, 40D, 30D, EOS 5D, EOS1D, EOS5D III, EOS 5D IV, EOS 5Ds, EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II fit any Canon Digital SLR Cameras.
- Perfect for the wildlife or nature photographer who wants to be hidden while taking photos of the subject.
- 2 Years Warranty.
6. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills.
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras.
7. Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera with 18-55mm STM Lens
- This Cardinal Camera Bundle Includes , 64GB Transcend Class Memory Card , USB 2.
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera Body with W-E1 Wi-Fi Adapter – 20.
- Canon 18-55mm f/3.
- An already very capable imaging machine, the EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera Body with W-E1 Wi-Fi Adapter from Canon takes the camera’s capabilities up a notch with the inclusion of an SD-card-sized item that adds Wi-Fi connectivity to the camera.
- A complete Prime Accessory Kit for your Photo & Video application.
8. Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D
- Filter size is 67mm, minimum focus distance with 0.85m
- Lens aperture range is F/1.8-F/22, lens construction with 6 groups of 9 pieces
- Full frame view: level: 16 degree / vertical: 24 degrees / diagonal: 28.5 degrees
- Lens carrying the usual electronic contacts, but also a USB connection that can be used to upgrade the lens firmware.
- Suitable for a wide range of other subjects, including selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography.
9. High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS 80D
- Compatible with the following cameras – Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, T7s, T8i, SL1, SL2, SL3, EOS 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 77D, EOS 80D, EOS 90D, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS 30D, EOS 5D, EOS1D, EOS5D III, EOS 5D IV, EOS 5Ds, EOS 6D, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Cameras.
- High-power 500mm telephoto focal length – Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm Canon EOS SLR cameras.
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.
- Filter thread: 67mm
10. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 meters /0.5 feet
- This product is compatible with all non full frame Canon EOS digital SLRs
The Buying Guide: Our Advice On How To Buy The Best Prime Lens For Canon 7dBefore you invest your hard-earned money into a product, you should properly educate yourself about the available products and the best alternatives in the market. We have compiled the list of factors you should consider before buying a Prime Lens For Canon 7d to make your task easier. Like almost any product, before buying a Prime Lens For Canon 7d, you should ask yourself these few questions:
- How reputable are Prime Lens For Canon 7d in comparison to market competitors?
- How durable and long-lasting are they, and how easy is it to service or fix them if something goes wrong?
- Why is it worth buying Prime Lens For Canon 7d instead of other products?
- What are some key features and highlights of Prime Lens For Canon 7d? Are those features worth it for your needs?
- What are some positives and negatives of Prime Lens For Canon 7d, and how do they affect your user experience?
- Where can you buy Prime Lens For Canon 7d and service or repair it if necessary?