Analyzing all the features, specifications, functionality, pros, and cons of the best Film Cameras available in the market we have enlisted the cream of the creams in our top product list. A brand may claim that its product has the most upgraded features but at the end of the day what matters most is customer satisfaction i.e., customers experience during using the product in real life. So, we have spent a couple of days analyzing the review of all customers so that we can give you a realistic idea about the product.
Comparison Chart for Best Film Cameras Cheap55125 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Film Cameras. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Instant Camera - Lilac Purple||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||KODAK FunSaver 35mm Single Use Camera||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Instant Film Camera (Brown)||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Ilford Sprite 35-II Reusable/Reloadable 35mm Analog Film Camera (Black)||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Fujifilm QuickSnap Flash 400 Disposable 35mm Camera + Quality Photo Microfiber Cloth||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Fujifilm QuickSnap Flash 400 Disposable 35mm Camera (Pack of 2)||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Nikon Film Cameras: Which one is right for you?||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Reusable Kodak M35 35mm Film Camera||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Kodak Funsaver One Time Use Film Camera (2-pack)||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Fujifilm Instax Mini 40 Instant Camera||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Instant Camera – Lilac Purple
- Slim body size with transparent ring lens
- Automatic exposure – The Mini 11 automatically selects the optimal shutter speed in any environment.
- 1-touch selfie mode – The Mini 11 has a built-in macro mode and a selfie mirror for the perfect selfie.
- Customize your camera – 2 shutter button accessories are included – Jewel button and a glow button.
- 2 – AA batteries
2. KODAK FunSaver 35mm Single Use Camera
- Product Type:Camera Film
- Item Package Dimension:3.81 Cm L X 6.604 Cm W X 13.462 Cm H
- Item Package Weight:0.159 Kg
- Country Of Origin: United States
3. Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Instant Film Camera (Brown)
- Automatically detects the brightness of the surrounding and adjusts the amount of flash and shutter speed to optimize photo quality; Lens: F=60 millimeter, F=12.
- Double exposure mode 2 images are produced on 1 film sheet by pressing the shutter twice, automatic film feeding out.
- Bulb mode the shutter remains open while the shutter button is depressed (10 seconds maximum) and a light trail can be photographed.
- Macro mode short distance photography as close as 30 – 60 centimeter; Film size: 86 millimeter x 54 millimeter; Picture size: 62 millimeter x 46 millimeter.
- Kids mode suitable for photographing kids, pets and other fast moving subjects due to a fast shutter speed.
4. Ilford Sprite 35-II Reusable/Reloadable 35mm Analog Film Camera (Black)
- Camera Type: Ilford Sprite 35-II Camera meets the needs of people experimenting with 35mm film and looking for a camera that�s ‘no frills’ simple.
- Lens: The camera has a fixed shutter speed (1/120s) with a 31mm, single element f/9 fixed-focus wide-angle lens, perfect for capturing most well-focused daylight scenes.
- Built-In Flash: It also features a built-in flash with a 15-second recycle time for night time shooting.
- Film Compatibility: Users can load the Sprite 35-II with their favorite film, whether its color negative or black and white, allowing them to capture quick snapshots or moody monochrome scenes.
- Film Handling: The camera has a manual film advance winding lever to move through each exposure and rewind the roll when the film is finished.
5. Fujifilm QuickSnap Flash 400 Disposable 35mm Camera + Quality Photo Microfiber Cloth
6. Fujifilm QuickSnap Flash 400 Disposable 35mm Camera (Pack of 2)
- Disposable One-time-use camera in compact body
- Very sharp pictures with a 10-foot built-in flash
- Fun and easy to use
- Great for taking pictures indoors or outdoors
- Loaded with Superior X-TRA 400 film, 27 exposures
7. Nikon Film Cameras: Which one is right for you?
8. Reusable Kodak M35 35mm Film Camera
- Film Format : 135 Film (24x36mm) ISO 200 / 400
- Optics Lens : 31mm, F=10, 1 element
- Focusing : Focus Free, 1M to ∞
- Shutter Speed : 1 / 120 s ; Film Transport : Manual wind and rewind
- by Corex Corporation
9. Kodak Funsaver One Time Use Film Camera (2-pack)
10. Fujifilm Instax Mini 40 Instant Camera
- Classic, deluxe design with premium silver accents
- Built-in automatic exposure for ideal pictures every time
- Built-in one-touch selfie mode and selfie mirror
- Uses INSTAX MINI instant film only; produces instant print, credit card sized 2” x 3” photos
- Package includes: INSTAX MINI 40 instant camera, hand strap, user manual, 2 AA batteries