You can trust our selection for Chorus For Acoustic Guitar Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 55267 reviews for Chorus For Acoustic Guitar and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Chorus For Acoustic Guitar where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Chorus For Acoustic Guitar.
Comparison Chart for Best Chorus For Acoustic Guitar55267 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Chorus For Acoustic Guitar. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||NUX Stageman Floor Acoustic Preamp/DI Pedal with Chorus||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||L.R. Baggs Align Chorus Acoustic Guitar Effects Pedal||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Acoustic Guitar Amplifier, 30 Watt Bluetooth Speaker Rechargeable Portable Acoustic Guitar Amp with Reverb Chorus Effect||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Bridal March (Here Comes The Bride) (Acoustic Guitar in Bb)||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Roland MOBILE-AC Portable Battery Powered Acoustic Guitar Amplifier||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Acoustic Guitar Amplifier, 20 Watt Portable Bluetooth Amp for Guitar Acoustic with Reverb Chorus Effect||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Donner Acoustic Guitar Pedal||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||SONICAKE Acoustic Pedal Guitar Effect Acoustic Pedal Multi Effects Preamp Chorus Delay Reverb Acoustic Guitar Pedal Sonic Wood with XLR Output||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||AZOR Chorus Guitar Effect Pedal Pure Analog with True Bypass AP-309||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Roland AC-33 Acoustic Chorus Battery-powered 30-Watt Guitar Amplifier||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. NUX Stageman Floor Acoustic Preamp/DI Pedal with Chorus
- An analog acoustic preamp with digital effects and looper function.
- with Reverb and Chorus effects and, each effect designed to control by only one-knob.
- Versatile Preamp,you can optimize the preamp input according to your guitar pickup type, you can set Piezo or Magnetic for better signal processing.
- 3-band EQ (Bass, Middle and Treble),60 Seconds Looper
- Notch Filter ON/OFF Toggle Switch with Precision Adjustment Control,XLR DI Output
2. L.R. Baggs Align Chorus Acoustic Guitar Effects Pedal
- Chorus control blends chorus signal with unaffected signal
- Size blends between two chorus voicings
- Tone sweeps a wide range of warmth, radiance, and everywhere in between
- Engage footswitch for affected signal or true bypass
- Volume level control
3. Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- 30 Watt】: Portable acoustic guitar amplifier 1:1 restore the guitar tone, 30 Watts output and 6.
- 2 Channel】: It is able to plug in 2 different instruments together, such as guitar, microphone, etc, and the microphone channel is embedded 2-band EQ(bass/treble) adjustment and reverb effect to achieve voice modification function.
- Bluetooth】: Compatible with most BT devices, such as smartphone, tablet, laptop and so on, you can play accompaniment music while do guitar practice or enjoy the fun of music listening.
- Rechargeable】: Built-in large capacity rechargeable battery, 3 hours charging time and 4-8 hours working time, no need of external power supply, just enjoy the music anytime anywhere.
- Portable】: With delicate wooden shell and compact size design, the guitar amplifier can be easily carried anywhere via the strap, which makes it quite suitable for travel use.
4. Bridal March (Here Comes The Bride) (Acoustic Guitar in Bb)
5. Roland MOBILE-AC Portable Battery Powered Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- 15 hours of use with six AA alkaline batteries (Best with Polaroid AA Batteries)
- Five-watt (2.5+2.5) stereo amplifier for acoustic guitar
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Country of Origin: China
6. Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- 2 Channel】It is able to plug in 2 different instruments together, such as guitar, microphone, etc.
- 3 Band EQ 】3 Band Balance(Bass,Mid,High) meet the needs of various music style and the built-in reverb effect ensures natural and echo-like sounds.
- Bluetooth】BT means Bluetooth.
- 20 Watt】8- inch woofer and 2-inch tweeter can deliver a big, full and natural sounding for acoustic guitar and microphone,20 Watt has enough power for your needs, able to fit in different situations like live, studio, solo performance and practice, giving you more freedom to control your sound to be heard over the other musicians without pushing your amp out of its optimal operating range.
- Effects: Reverb & Chorus; 15*14*13 inches midsize and 16 lbs allow a less burden performance
7. Donner Acoustic Guitar Pedal
- 3 in 1 Effect Pedal] Donner Alpha Acoustic has 3 must-have effects in one stompbox.
- Acoustic Preamp] Analog Preamp with 2-Band EQ provides a warm, natural sound.
- Adjustable Chorus&Reverb] Chorus delivers a natural sense of space.
- XLR Output] XLR output for directly connecting to Mixer and more.
- Power Supply] Power adapter is included in the package.
8. SONICAKE Acoustic Pedal Guitar Effect Acoustic Pedal Multi Effects Preamp Chorus Delay Reverb Acoustic Guitar Pedal Sonic Wood with XLR Output
- One-Stop Gig Solution for Acoustic Instruments Players with Main Effects needed
- Analog Preamp with 2-Band EQ recreates a Classic Acoustic Guitar Amplifier, provide a warm, natural sound.
- High Quality Chorus, Delay, Reverb Effects for Different Playing Scenarios
- Tap Tempo and Tail On/Off function for Delicate Control
- XLR Output for directly connecting to PA, Mixer or Audio Interface; FX Loop for Hooking up other Effects.
9. AZOR Chorus Guitar Effect Pedal Pure Analog with True Bypass AP-309
- Style-type】- AZOR Chorus Pedal is a compact chorus pedal perfect for guitar and bass.
- Mini style】- Small, light weight and exquisite.Enduring, light-weighted Aluminumalloy chassis
- DC 9V Jack】Power Source: 9V DC (Center negative, power adapter NOT included)
- Easy, flexible controls】 AZOR Chorus offers easy in/out and an extra LEVEL knob in addition to the traditional DEPTH and RATE parameters.
- True bypass】True bypass provides transparent tone.
10. Roland AC-33 Acoustic Chorus Battery-powered 30-Watt Guitar Amplifier
- Runs on AC power or eight AA batteries (accepts rechargeable NiMH types) (Best with Polaroid AA Batteries).
- 30 watts (15W+15W) of natural, stereo acoustic sound through twin speakers
- Runs on AC power or eight AA batteries (accepts rechargeable NiMH types)
- Dual-channel configuration: Guitar and Mic/Line channel
- Reverb, chorus, and ambience effects (Ambience adds spatial, 3D-type depth to the sound)